Here at Bustleton GI we aim to help improve GI health and overall well-being for every patient by staying up to date on all of the ever changing advances in the medical field that occur every day. This is best served by education, treatment and prevention of diseases of the liver and GI tract.
Our comprehensive services are designed to diagnose & manage gastrointestinal disorders, including:
- Colonoscopy for colorectal cancer screening and management of cancer and polyps as well as controlling lower GI tract bleeding.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic upper Endoscopy for ulcers, reflux disease, swallowing disorders and more.
- Management of Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
- Diagnosis and Management of chronic diarrhea and constipation.
- Management of all types of hepatitis and other liver diseases, including evaluation for liver transplant referral.
- Video Capsule Endoscopy for evaluation of obscure causes of anemia, chronic abdominal pain, weight loss, etc.
- Treatment of external hemorrhoids in office